Purpose and Scope
- Skyventure VWT Singapore Pte Ltd (hereinafter referred to as “iFly Singapore Indoor Skydiving”, “we”, “us”, or “our”) is committed to protecting your privacy and your personal data, so we have instituted policies intended to ensure that your information is handled securely and in compliance with the requirements of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012.
- “Personal Data” refers to any information relating to you that we obtain from you or about you from other parties and is interpreted in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act 2012.
- All Site material is owned by iFly Singapore Indoor Skydiving. There must be no reproduction of any of this material without the prior consent of iFly Singapore Indoor Skydiving. Any use of this Site or any statement made by a third party or registrant is their opinion and does not represent the opinion of iFly Singapore Indoor Skydiving.
- By using our Site, you authorize us and grant your express consent to us to carry out the following:
- to collect, use, store, process, transfer and/or disclose and to treat automatically or mechanically any data (the “Data”) provided by you (including without limitation, Data considered personal, private, sensitive or confidential) in connection with the operation of the website and/or our business;
- to process, transfer or to disclose any or all the Data, within or outside Singapore, as may be required for any of the purposes listed in the Policy and as authorized under Singapore laws, to our group companies, governmental, legal, or regulatory authorities, legal and financial advisers, third party service providers engaged to assist with provision of customer and related services.
Personal Data We Collect
iFly Singapore Indoor Skydiving may collect certain types of Data for different reasons that may include (collectively “Personal Data”):
- Identity Data includes name, username or similar identifier, date of birth and gender.
- Contact Data includes address, email address and telephone numbers.
- Image Data, which includes CCTV security footage and photo and video content captured using ride camera equipment and shared to you as a souvenir of your time at iFly Singapore Indoor Skydiving.
- Transaction Data includes data necessary for us to process payments and implement fraud prevention measures, including relevant billing details.
- Technical Data includes internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access this website.
- Profile Data includes your username and password for platforms maintained by iFly Singapore Indoor Skydiving (where you have access to any), purchases or orders made by you, your interests, preferences, feedback and survey responses.
- Marketing and Communications Data includes your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences.
- Compliance Data includes personal data we may have collected on you for the purposes of complying with our legal obligations.
- Recruitment Data such as previous employers, references by previous employers or colleagues, type of job held at other companies, previous or expected salaries, skills and qualifications obtained through education or experience. This personal data will help us make a decision on your suitability for employment and in case your application is for future vacancies the aforesaid personal data will help us to decide which department you may be most suitable in.
How We Use, Process and Store The Data
- iFly Singapore Indoor Skydiving will use your Personal Data for the following purposes (“Permitted Purposes”) to administer our business and provide high quality services to our customers:
- Your Personal Data and any other information you or your business provide to iFly Singapore Indoor Skydiving via our Sites is required:
- where iFly Singapore Indoor Skydiving needs to perform the contract we are about to enter into or have entered into with you, including but not limited to the contract of sale of tickets;
- to provide ancillary services including but not limited to insurance, customer relationship management, promotional events, and product feedback;
- to manage and administer yours or your organization’s business relationship with iFly Singapore Indoor Skydiving, including processing orders (such as tickets or souvenir photos/videos), payments, accounting, billing, and collection or support services;
- for compliance with our legal or tax obligations (such as anti-money laundering, regulatory or tax reporting);
- to analyze and improve iFly Singapore Indoor Skydiving services and communications to you;
- to process suggestions, recommendations, or complaints in relation to iFly Singapore Indoor Skydiving services and products;
- for marketing and promotion purposes (subject to your consent), market research and analysis, and quality assurance;
- to improve and personalize the online guest experience for you and others;
- to communicate with you through the channels you have approved to notify you of disruptions or changes and to keep you up to date on the latest developments, announcements, promotions, and other information about our services, products and technologies, as well as events iFly Singapore Indoor Skydiving may organize;
- to comply with court orders and exercise and/or defend iFly Singapore Indoor Skydiving legal rights;
- to review your application for an employment position with iFly Singapore Indoor Skydiving.
- In general, iFly Singapore Indoor Skydiving receives your Personal Data where you provide this on a voluntary basis, and there will typically be no detrimental effect for you if you wish not to provide this or otherwise withhold your consent for it to be processed. However, there may be certain cases where iFly Singapore Indoor Skydiving will still be allowed or required to use and share the data we collect, for example where iFly Singapore Indoor Skydiving needs to carry out legally required compliance screening or require such data to process your instructions or orders, or otherwise to provide you with our online services or communications. Where it is not possible for iFly Singapore Indoor Skydiving to provide you with what you request without the relevant Personal Data, we will let you know accordingly.
How We Share Personal Data
- We will always get your express opt-in consent before we share your Personal Data with any company outside iFly Singapore Indoor Skydiving for marketing purposes.
- In processing your order, iFly Singapore Indoor Skydiving will only pass on personal information about you to third parties such as is necessary to enable iFly Singapore Indoor Skydiving to process the payment for your order and to fulfil your order, restricted to those third parties such as the attraction for which you have bought a ticket or the services providers involved in the fulfilment of your order, such as our photo and video service provider.
- iFly Singapore Indoor Skydiving may disclose your Personal Data where iFly Singapore Indoor Skydiving may instruct service providers within or outside iFly Singapore Indoor Skydiving, domestically or abroad, e.g. IT services or server providers, to process Personal Data for the Permitted Purposes on iFly Singapore Indoor Skydiving behalf and in accordance with our instructions only. In certain cases, this may also mean that your Personal Data may be transferred to locations outside Singapore. iFly Singapore Indoor Skydiving will retain control over and will remain fully responsible for your Personal Data and will use appropriate safeguards as required by the applicable laws to ensure the integrity and security of your Personal Data when engaging such service providers;
- iFly Singapore Indoor Skydiving will otherwise only disclose your Personal Data when you direct iFly Singapore Indoor Skydiving or give iFly Singapore Indoor Skydiving permission to do so or otherwise as required by law, such as for meeting legal and tax obligations, or requested by any governmental or law enforcement agency.
- In general, the third-party providers used by iFly Singapore Indoor Skydiving will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform certain services they provide to iFly Singapore Indoor Skydiving.
- iFly Singapore Indoor Skydiving does not store your credit card information for payment, which is handled by third-party services. Certain third-party services, such as payment gateways and other transaction or payment processors are required to abide by security standards imposed on them, such as the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS), which is a set of security standards designed to ensure that all payment processors that accept, process, store or transmit credit card information maintain a secure environment. All direct payment gateways iFly Singapore Indoor Skydiving utilizes adhere to PCI-DSS, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover, to safeguard card data handling.
Transfers of Personal Data abroad
- iFly Singapore Indoor Skydiving is active across the world – this means that iFly Singapore Indoor Skydiving may transfer your Personal Data abroad if required to do so for the Permitted Purposes.
- When making such transfers, iFly Singapore Indoor Skydiving will ensure an adequate level of protection will be met and that that they are subject to appropriate safeguards, requirements, and standards in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act 2012 or other applicable data privacy regulations or guidelines for transferring Personal Data abroad. If you wish to obtain further information on the appropriate safeguards which iFly Singapore Indoor Skydiving is adhering to please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
If you wish to opt-out of receiving marketing or promotional material from iFly Singapore Indoor Skydiving or decline/withdraw consent to how we process your Personal Data, you may exercise your right at any time by following the instructions provided in our email marketing campaigns to unsubscribe or contact us.
- iFly Singapore Indoor Skydiving has put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your Personal Data from being accidentally or unlawfully destroyed, lost, used or accessed in an unauthorized way, altered or disclosed. In addition, iFly Singapore Indoor Skydiving limits access to your Personal Data to those employees, agents, contractors, and other third parties on a need-to-know basis only. They will only process your Personal Data on iFly Singapore Indoor Skydiving instructions, and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
- iFly Singapore Indoor Skydiving has put in place procedures to deal with any suspected Personal Data breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach in accordance with the applicable legal procedures.
- All payment processing and transactions are done via a secure server and data transmissions are protected using SSL encryption.
- Whilst iFly Singapore Indoor Skydiving strives to protect your personal information, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be totally secure and therefore we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you send to us. You provide us with information via our Site or Sites at your own risk.
- iFly Singapore Indoor Skydiving does not store your payment card information which is handled entirely by our payment processors.
Personal Data we receive from you about other people
- iFly Singapore Indoor Skydiving retains your Personal Data only for as long as reasonably necessary and legally permitted for the Permitted Purposes. Where iFly Singapore Indoor Skydiving has relied on your consent to keep your Personal Data, iFly Singapore Indoor Skydiving retains your Personal Data only as long as you consent to its use.
- Importantly, iFly Singapore Indoor Skydiving will keep your Personal Data as necessary for the purposes of defending or making legal claims until the end of the period during which iFly Singapore Indoor Skydiving may retain the Personal Data and otherwise until the settlement of any such claims, as relevant.
- For further information on how long we may keep your Personal Data for, please get in touch at email@example.com.
- A cookie is a small text file that is stored in your device (be it a computer, tablet, mobile phone or any other device that can access the internet) containing information about your preferences and to help improve the functionality of our website. The information in the cookie can be used to track your internet usage.
- You have the choice to block all or some cookies on your browser or the hard drive of your computer by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our site.
If any documentation provided to you is translated and any conflict arises between the English version and any translation hereof, the English version shall prevail.