We’re looking for energetic service champions who love to interact with people and passionate about teaching the tips and tricks to skydive indoors.
No experience in skydiving? No problem! You will be trained to be a pro-flight instructor sharing the thrills and letting first-time flyers achieve their dream of flight in no time! Let iFly Singapore make your dream to fly come true.
What you will do as an Indoor Skydiving Flight Instructor:
– Train customers for the flight experience
– Ensure the safety of customers during flight
– Briefing and debriefing customers before and after their flights
– Assist customers in extending their flight experience
– Conduct one-on-one personal training sessions with members
– Grow and maintain good relationship with members
– Perform ad-hoc duties as required
You will need to:
– Go through a fitness test as this position requires physical strength to handle customers while flying in the wind tunnel during flight/training sessions
– Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
– Be able to speak and understand Mandarin in order to communicate with Chinese-speaking tourists
– Have strong presentation skills will be an advantage
– Be energetic, motivated, result-oriented and a great team player
– Have a good sense of customer service, patience and responsibility
– Added advantage with a background in a safety position or safety-first environment
– Be able to work full-time and on rotating shifts
– Have min. ‘O’ levels qualification
– Be a Singaporean/PR (preferred)
What you can expect:
– Salary: Basic up to $2,600; Commission up to $1,500
– Attractive commission/incentives
– Performance bonuses
– Medical benefits
– Comprehensive insurance coverage
– Birthday vouchers & Flight time entitlement
– Uniform provided
– Free transportation into Sentosa
– Loads of fun while you work!
Please include your current and expected salary in your updated resume. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.